- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp The Bu Ginger Peach Kombucha
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until emulsified.
- Serve over fresh salad or grain bowl.
(Serving Suggestion: Serve with Peach, Tomato, and Pickled Onion Salad. See recipe below.)
PEACH, TOMATO, AND PICKLED ONION SALAD
Ingredients (yield: 4-8 servings):
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup diced peach
- 1 1/2 cup quartered cocktail tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Peach Vinaigrette, or as needed
- Cover onion slices in vinegar. Let them soak for at least 4 hours. Once pickled, strain out vinegar.
- Combine pickled onions with lettuce, peaches, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- When ready to serve, toss with Peach Vinaigrette.