- 3 oz prosecco
- 1 oz Aperol
- 2 oz The Bu Tangerine Kombucha
- slice of orange
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle three cucumber slices with gin.
- Add-in St. Germain, lime juice, and ice. Shake well.
- Strain out the liquid into a glass filled with ice. Add The Bu Lavender Kombucha.
- Add The Bu Lavender Kombucha.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and a sprig of lavender.
Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until emulsified.
PEACH, TOMATO, AND PICKLED ONION SALAD
Ingredients (yield: 4-8 servings):
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup diced peach
- 1 1/2 cup quartered cocktail tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Peach Vinaigrette, or as needed
- Cover onion slices in vinegar. Let them soak for at least 4 hours. Once pickled, strain out vinegar.
- Combine pickled onions with lettuce, peaches, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- When ready to serve, toss with Peach Vinaigrette.