- jalapeno, sliced
- 3 mint leaves
- 1.5 oz silver tequila
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- 1/2 cup cubed honeydew
- 1.5 oz The Bu Honeydew Kombucha
- fresh mint sprig
- Muddle 3 jalapeno slices and mint leaves with the tequila and lime juice. Feel free to add more jalapeno if you like it on the spicier side.
- Pour muddled mixture into a blender. Add honeydew, and blend.
- Transfer liquid to a shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain liquid into glass over ice.
- Top with The Bu Honeydew Kombucha and garnish with fresh mint and a few more jalapeno slices.
- Cover onion slices in vinegar. Let them soak for at least 4 hours. Once pickled, strain out vinegar.
- Combine pickled onions with lettuce, peaches, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- When ready to serve, toss with Peach Vinaigrette.